Monday, November 28, 2016

Cover Letter

4781 NW Amanda Place
Corvallis, OR 97330
trevor.jenssen.1990@mail.linnbenton.edu
541-207-7560

November 25th, 2016

Mr. Dean Pinto
Head Salesman
Tillamook Beef Jerky
7002 SW Iron Horse St.
Wilsonville, OR 97070-8878

Dear Mr. Pinto,

Evenflo Plumbing, based out of Corvallis, is the fastest-growing plumbing company in Oregon.  No, Mr. Pinto, I am not a plumber.  I am in charge of all of Evenflo’s marketing as well as being warehouse manager.  I make sure that the warehouse is always stocked with inventory and that the plumbers always have what they need to do their jobs efficiently.  

You might not see the correlation to promoting sales in the plumbing industry compared to beef jerky.  But I assure you there are more than meets the eye.  The experience I have gained while working there, I believe it is almost, if not more valuable than the paychecks I receive.

Being only a junior in college and having zero experience in the plumbing industry did not make me the most qualified applicant for my job.  However my boss and I instantly connected on the vision he had for the company.  His vision is innovation.  Plumbers are old school, they fight change; pencil and paper kind of people.  But what we are doing at Evenflo is going to change the game.  

Automation in the warehouse and utilizing the internet to reach out to new customers is a lot of what I do for Evenflo.  If a plumber needs a part from the warehouse he uses a new program I installed.  My boss has also been paying for me to learn how to design and change/maintain our website (Evenfloplumbing.com) through a web designer based in Los Angeles.  

I look forward to being in contact with you and hopefully working together to take Tillamook Beef Jerky to a whole new level.   

Sincerely,

Trevor Jenssen

Enclosures:
LinkedIn:  linkedin.com/in/trevorjenssen


No comments:

Post a Comment